Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Harry Potter and the Silver Fox

This week I went to a taping of the so-new-it's-not-even-on-TV-yet Anderson Cooper daytime talk show.

The set was gorgeous, and the show was pretty fun... until I found out who the special guest was. Then it was insanely awesome:

I may have screamed the words "Harry Potter" with the fervor of a tween at a Justin Bieber concert. Is it embarrassing to admit that I didn't react the same way when I saw President Carter on The Daily Show?

Anderson's daytime show (yes, we're on first name basis now) launches next week. If you're a Potter fan, I definitely recommend watching the episode with our favorite boy wizard. The interview was silver fox fabulous - very charming and witty on both ends. And I'm thoroughly sold on trying to get tickets to see Radcliffe on Broadway now. Well done, fellas.

1 comment:

  1. That's AWESOME! So jealous that you got to see HP! (Daniel Radcliffe will always be HP to me, ha.)

    ReplyDelete