Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 7, 2013

Tiger Eyes! Tiger Eyes!

It's not very often that my work life and my writing life intersect. But how fun when it does!

Today on HuffPost Live, we're having Judy Blume on at 3:30 PM EST to talk about the new 'Tiger Eyes' film with her son/director, Lawrence. Yes, Judy-freaking-Blume! Are you there god, because I might have a heart attack.

Come join the conversation, ask questions, or leave video comments for Judy before the interview begins and while she is live on the show. HuffPost Live is an interactive, community-centric livestreaming web and television show -- so we want Judy's fans to participate!

My lovely writing pal Ghenet and I are heading to the premiere tonight. Exciting to see another YA story on the big screen, right?  Will be back soon to post about BEA (and all the great kidlit coming our way), but wanted to drop this news first!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. So loved it. We must spread the word!

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad that one of Judy Blume's books has been converted to a movie! It's about time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously! And the movie was great. Will write about it soon!

      Delete
  3. I am so excited that Tiger Eyes is going to be a movie. I read and reread (and reread) that book throughout middle school and high school. It was a book that moved me and I couldn't get enough of it. So glad to hear that the movie was great! Yeah!
    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete