Tomorrow is the last day of this round. My major goals were to:
- Finish revising my middle grade manuscript
- Begin pitching
- Write 15k words of a new manuscript
- Finish manuscript: My three-year-old manuscript is finally in the hands of beta readers. And honestly, I'm so tired of reading it, I really welcome the break I get while I wait for their feedback.
- Begin pitching: Revisions took longer than I hoped (per usual), so the query process will likely start in April.
- New WIP: This is where I'm most excited. Because my first book took so long to write, I thought I'd be flailing with this new one. Instead, I'm 20k into my newest work-in-progress. Which is about halfway done. Hooray!
How did this round work out for everyone?