Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 9, 2011

Reunited and It Feels So Luna-Lovegooood

Three months ago I went to the Anderson Cooper show, and freaked when I found out that the special guest was the boy who lived. But hanging with Daniel Radcliffe is such old news now. I barely screamed my head off when he got on stage for his muggle performance in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying last night.


The entire cast was amazing, and Radcliffe didn't just keep up with the best of Broadway. He completely shone. In fact, I'm surprised he didn't show off some of those sweet dance moves during the Yule Ball in the fourth Harry Potter film.

His run in this production is coming to a close, but if you can - go see this play.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could go and see it, I would love to, but I live too far away. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I don't think I would be able to control the urge to scream, haha.

    As for Uglies, it was a great book! Very unique and enthralling. I did a review of it on my blog: http://writenonsensically.blogspot.com/2011/11/review-uglies.html

    Hope your revisions are going well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see it but it's not in the cards this season. Maybe I'll get to see him in another show someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to see this!! It's been on my wish list for some time now... I'd better hurry.

    ReplyDelete